EARLY BOOKING DISCOUNT
discount on published rates for bookings received before April 1st
2018 (see conditions below)
Villa Sampaguita is normally open from March 1st to November 30th
and closed December 1-February 28. In winter we can rent the apartments
on a weekly basis or accept a group booking for the B&B (minimum
of one week). Please contact us for winter rates.
- All rates are in euro and exclusive of 10% sales tax.
- We accept Visa, Mastercharge, American Express and Diners
- Our minimum stay is normally 3 nights (if you can only
stay 2 nights ask us and we will try to accomodate you)
Bed and Breakfast Rooms:
Our rooms all have a balcony and a spacious bathroom with bath/shower.
Breakfast is a continental style buffet with local cheeses, salamis,
fresh baked pastries, organic fruit and fresh squeezed juice, fresh
eggs (our own chickens) or pancakes on request
B&B Room Rate
|2 nights (per
||3 or more nights
|Single person occupancy
Each apartment has fully equipped kitchen/living room and additional
sofa bed in living room
|Apartment (3 night
||Daily rate inc breakfast
||Weekly rate inc breakfast
Daily rate w/o breakfast
Weekly rate w/o
|Long term rates; two
weeks, monthly etc
|One Bedroom double occupancy
|One Bedroom multiple occupancy (double bed
+ sofa twin bed) max 4 p
|Two Bedroom (2 double-beds or one
double-bed and 2 single beds plus sofa bed) max 5 p
on bookings received before April 1st 2018 (40% deposit required)
Palio di Asti Week:
During the period September 1st to 10th we only take bookings for
one week minimum.
We also offer a complete
Palio Week Package Tour
Please contact us for group rates and offers.
We can also offer you a tour itinerary and a mini-bus with driver
please see Villa Sampaguita Tours
cooking lessons at Villa Sampaguita:
We can provide traditional Piedmontese dinners on request for 4
or more guests using our own organic produce and including our wine
from our vineyard and other selected wineries. We can also accomodate
cooking classes for small groups (minimum 4 persons) See Rina's
- We can accomodate half-board (breakfast and dinner) on request.
- Ideal for cyclists or walking groups. See Cycling
Villa Sampaguita is primarily set up for
adults looking for a base to explore N.W. Italy, however children
of ages are more then welcome. We have a range of childrens diversions
see Villa Sampaguita Bambini. Cots
for infants are free of charge, and we don't charge breakfast for
under 5's. Dinners are half-price for under 12's.
- Payment in cash (Euro ) or credit card (Visa, American Express,
Mastercard or Diner’s Club).
- We recommend that you rent a car to stay here.
- We are very easy to find (see map)
and we will provide you with detailed directions.
- Rooms are non-smoking. We ask smokers to use the balcony or
- At this time we cannot accept pets.
Please e-mail or fax your intended arrival date, number of people
and nights you will stay. We will send you a confirmation with deposit
details by return and detailed directions how to find us.
and Cancellation Policy:
- We require a deposit of 20% to confirm a booking.
- For cancellation up to 30 days prior to arrival we will refund
the deposit or credit it towards a future stay.
- For cancellation less then 30 days prior to arrival, no show
or early departure we charge our minimum 3 nights stay to your
- We can issue you an invoice for your travel insurance claim.
- Group bookings and Palio di Asti Tour have a different cancellation
policy available on request to interested parties.
- We take deposits by Visa card only on our secure deposit page.
Bricco Cravera, Valleandona 117
Asti 14100, ITALY
Site Design by Erin Brewer